Time & Location
About the Event
During this two-day free program, our aim is to help you conquer your fear of coding and hackathons with a community of like-minded high schoolers rooting you on along the way.
- PreHacks is for women (cis & trans) and non-binary individuals currently enrolled in high school.
- No coding experience is required to attend.
- You can attend as much or as little of the program as you'd like.
In our last program, 100% said they would recommend PreHacks to a friend and 84% said PreHacks increased their confidence in attending future hackathons.
💬 "I definitely recommend attending PreHacks! Not only was it a learning experience, but I also met a lot of awesome people! My advice would be to make sure you participate because you will make new friends and connections as well as gain confidence.” ~ PreHacks Seattle Attendee
🗓️ Schedule Overview
- A Beginners Guide to Hackathons
- Guide to High School Internships
- Introduction to GitHub
- STEAM@BU Panel
- Introduction to Web Development
- ...and more!
🔗 For more information about PreHacks, visit our website: www.techtogether.io/prehacks
* * * * * * PreHacks is not a hackathon, but a program to help prepare you for the hackathon we host the following weekend.